About the service
JM Electrical provides fixed wire testing for clients throughout the UK . Our staff are trained to City & Guilds level 2391. We also have in house training for staff, in order to keep up to date with the industry's latest changes.
Why does your company require fixed wire testing?
- To conform with The Electricity at Work Act 1989.
- Majority of insurance companies are requiring commercial clients to have a current fixed wiring report.
Recommended period between fixed wiring reports.
- Commercial – 5 year period between fixed wiring reports.
- Industrial – 3 year period between fixed wiring reports.
- Buildings open to public – 12 month period between fixed wiring reports.
We work around you
It is unlikely businesses can operate whilst carrying out inspecting & testing, this is why we provide an out of hours office service.
For enquiries about periodic inspection and testing, or to book a free survey and no obligation quotation, see our Contact Us page.